Friday, October 2, 2009

A cool thought

The few days before I found out I was pregnant we saw this double rainbow when we were out and about. I'm not sure if I've ever seen that before so I snapped a picture. You have to look closely to see the top one, it looks like its coming out of the top of the tree.
I remember talking to Matt a lot about wanting a baby at this point and wondereding if this double rainbow could be a promise to Matt and I. Sort of hokey but I like putting significance into things like this. Makes me feel special.
Three days later we found out I was pregnant and now I keep wondering about that rainbow. So I figured I'd post the picture and let you all see it. I like the idea that it was 'my' promise that day.
I'm so grateful for my husband and my daughter and the baby that is coming. I'm thankful that God watches over my family and guides us where we need to go. Although life is hard lately, life is good.

No comments: