Thursday, October 22, 2009

Seeing Matt!

We did not get to see Matt during the Airman run as I was hoping to but we did see him before the Coin Ceremony as he was walking through the field with a few other airmen. He got the biggest grin on his face when he saw us. It was one of those grins where he was trying not to grin but couldn't help it- totally adorable!
We had about 2.5 hours between the airman run and the coin ceremony where Emmaline went running around buring the energy that she didn't really have. She had already been awake for hours and was running on little sleep so most of her energy was from exhaustion.
After the coin ceremony we went on to the honor graduation ceremony where I snapped these few pics of Matt and Emmaline. Unfortunately thats when the camera died (I had just put brand new batteries in too so that was frustrating...but its probably because of all the videos).
Tomorrow Matt gets an off base pass. We are planning on watching the Ultrasound video, his training dvds, trying to find the baby's heart beat on a handheld heart beat thing that I bought. I'm sure we'll go out to eat- maybe to a buffet because he can down a lot of food now!
Saturday we'll probably head to Sea World...and Sunday maybe we'll head to the River Walk. I guess I'll update you as we go!
Don't forget to look at Matt's blog. I've added several posts on each of the ceremonies with videos of each!

No comments: