Saturday, October 10, 2009

My trip

So some plans have changed but the main point is there: I'm leaving for Matt's graduation in 10 days! Originally I was going to drive with my brother and we were going to do the 15 hour trip in one day but I decided not to do that anymore and take two days to drive instead. So I'll be leaving in a week from Tuesday, drive for 8 hours, stay in a hotel for the night, wake up and do it all over again. The money I would have spent on food for my brother will probably be about the same as the money I spend on the extra 2 nights of hotel. I don't have to worry about getting up super early and being tired all day when driving. I also don't have to feel rushed when stopping for any reason. Originally I was picturing Emmaline couped in the carseat for nearly the entire 15 hours but now I'll be able to let us both run around at rest stops a few times and not have to worry about making it to our destination on time. I'm already starting to pack and gather up stuff that I know I'll need/want. Its so exciting knowing I'll see him so soon! Yeah!

No comments: