Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

Friday started out harmless and actually looked to be quite relaxing. Boy was I wrong! I babysat from 830-11 and that went pretty easy. But when my sister came to pick the kids up, she told me she didn't feel like going home. So she stayed here for lunch and we ended up rearranging my entire house! It took us about 4 hours to swap the dining room and living room and the result is amazing. I love it! After she left I took my History final (no word on how I did yet), made and ate dinner then rushed out to go to a Christmas party. Yesterday morning was a craft fair at which I sold Usborne books...we didn't do so hot. But I was gone from 7 am until just after 5 pm. Then my brother came over while I was working on filling orders. There was church today then we have a meeting at church at 430, dinner at 5 then an activities meeting at 8... Tomorrow I have a WIC appointment as well as going over to my mom's all day to help make cookies. I think that's going to bleed into Tuesday as well. Talk about a lot to do! I still need to figure out how to get the car seat through the airport- I wanted to buy an attachment that turned the car seat into a stroller of sorts (like a baggage roller) and then we wouldn't have to worry about renting a car seat but those attachments are 90$ plus s/h and we don't think we'll get enough use out of it to make that sort of investment. We are also trying to figure out how to get three people's things shoved into one suitcase so we'll have room to bring home a second suitcase full of the inevitable souvenirs. And of course we need to keep our hands as free as possible so we can take care of our little bundle of energy. I'm definately counting down the days until she can get into nursery- only three more months now!

No comments: