Friday, December 19, 2008

Am I that CRAZY?!?

So I just got an email today saying that some of the requirements have changed for my history major. Basically, they have made two of the classes I need available now rather than having me wait for a few more semesters. The deal is, they are independant study courses and my financial aid won't pay for them. Well, at least right now they don't pay for them, the school is trying to get around that. Anyway, I have already signed up for two courses and I'm wondering how I'm going to handle them but as soon as I realized that there are two more classes available, I go crazy trying to figure out how to take them too! This semester is already promising to be busy. I joined another gym that has childcare so I'm going to be working out at least every week day. Then I'm babysitting for my neice every tuesday and thursday while my mom and sister are in school. Then I still have Usborne books and a baby girl to pay attention to. Taking two more classes? Suicide. I'll keep everyone updated. Besides, if FA doesn't pay for them, it would be over 1000$ out of pocket...I'm not so sure thats a good idea.

No comments: