Thursday, December 3, 2009

Belly Bubbles

I love feeling my baby kick. When I was in Texas with Matt I'd tell him every time I was feeling the baby move and he would just get the biggest grin on his face. He loves feeling involved with this baby and is very disappointed he is having to miss so much of everything. When my baby kicks it feels like bubbles popping in my tummy. I really can't wait until it gets harder and more predictable. Right now I'm totally surprised when I feel the baby and sometimes only feel the kicks once or twice a day. I really hope the baby's kicks are strong enough to feel outside my tummy before Matt leaves. I'd love for him to feel the baby kick. We get to find out the baby's gender in only 3 weeks. We really are hoping for a girl but, of course, will be totally excited no matter what we have. Either way I'll have to buy new clothes. Emmaline was born in the fall and all her first year clothes are winterized. This baby is due in late spring and her first year will need to be more summer clothing. No big worries, I love buying baby clothes!

No comments: