Saturday, December 12, 2009

Addendum

After writing the last post about my car I got another call from the car place. My alignment was so bad that they told me if I waited even a month my tires would probably be ruined again. What a waste of 400$. So I had to get the tires realligned- another 75$. Then when I got there to pick up my car I was informed that my break fluid was low (couldn't they have thrown in a bit of break fluid for free? I was spending enough as it was!) and that the struts in the front of the car are making noise. Okay, so I've never even heard of struts. In fact, strutting is what peacocks do. Is it even an thing? My dad will be refilling my break fluid and replacing my headlight today. My car already rides better after having the alignment fixed and the tires replaced. It'll be nice to see when I'm trying to turn after the headlight is fixed!

No comments: