Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Emmaline's Comments

Yesterday I started chatting with one of Emmaline's nursery leaders. She said that Emmaline LOVES to go to the bathroom (they have the cutest little bathroom attached to the nursery with minature toilet and sink...). I have only sent her to nursery with panties on once but the nursery leaders continue letting her go potty if she asks. Anyway, the lesson this week was on saying 'I'm sorry'. The leader told me that Emmaline said (I'm sure in less intelligable words but essentially this) "I have to tell my mom sorry when I go potty on the floor". When she told me this I was floored! For one, I've never made Emmaline appologize for going potty on the floor. An accident is an accident and I treat it as such. Its all a learning process. But mostly I was shocked at how she connected those two thoughts! My baby is growin' up! (wipes tears away).

No comments: