Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gender Gender, who knows the Gender?

The ultrasound is in a week and I'm so excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl! We have decided that because the ultrasound is so close to Christmas that we aren't going to tell anyone the gender until Christmas day. (Sorry mom!) I'd love to see what you think we are having though. Come on guys...its a 50-50 chance you'll get it right. Here's what the 'professionals' say: Chinese Lunar Calendar predicts: Girl Food Craving Prediction: I've been craving salty- boy Heart Beat Prediction: Heart beat has always been over 140- girl Wedding Ring Swing: swings in a line- boy According to www.childbirth.org I have a 60% chance of having a girl. They take all the different tests and compile the answers to give a percent chance. Matt wants a girl and is pretty sure we'll get one. I really would love to have a girl but I'm more pessimistic and feel like whatever I want I'll get the opposite so I think we'll be having a boy this time. Post your thoughts...it'll be fun to read. Then on Christmas I'll post and let you all know what we are having!

2 comments:

Crystal and Billy said...

Girl #2!

Laura said...

Chris says boy. Jane says boy. Megan sneezed.

I have no idea.