Friday, September 11, 2009

Pregnancy issues

So, I know I've only known I've been pregnant for 2.5 weeks but I have a list of things that are already bothersome. With Emmaline I remember having some mild food aversions and being very tired during the third trimester but overall I didn't have many issues other than having Gestational Diabetes. This baby? I have a constant stomach ache and food that I'm absolutely craving this meal is completely repulsive during the next meal- enough to make me want to throw up. And I'm exhausted completely all the time. I'm trying to continue exercising because supposedly it helps keep energy levels up and labor will be easier but I find that when I'm done exercising (even lightly) I'm lightheaded and my legs are wobbly. Any energy exput is severe enough to make me need a nap. So I'm thinking I'm having a boy. With this pregnancy being so different from the one with Emmaline I don't think it could be a girl. Unless there are two of them.

1 comment:

Montefusco Family said...

I don't think gender or twins has anything to do with it, I don't know how many friends have said the same thing b/c the first pregnancy was different than the second but I think that just like every child is different than the other so is every pregnancy. I mean look at how different all us Beach kids turned out. I was stubborn and independant from the get go & Matt was as mellow as can be. Perhaps baby #2 is going to be a hell raiser (in a good sense).
OR perhaps it is just that you are doing this all alone and that your emotions are all outta whack.
I wish that y'all lived closer b/c then we could get together and keep each other company through this mess.
Anyway I'm just a call away.
:)