Monday, September 14, 2009

I Really Am A Princess!

Emmaline's latest thing is being called 'Princess'. I don't know how this started, how she got the idea or why it is that it stuck. It started one morning when I woke her up and I said 'Good morning Sunshine!' and she immediately told me 'princess!' I didn't think much of it, got her out of the crib and got her dressed. Later, when getting her ready for breakfast I said 'come on baby girl, get in the highchair!' and she immediately responded 'princess!' After all day of hearing 'princess' when I said anything to her I finally caught on that she wants me to call her princess, not sunshine, baby-girl, or any of the other wonderful nicknames I've devised for her. This has been happening for about two weeks now and she not only corrects me but her uncles and her grandparents as well. Its sort of difficult to describe how it is she corrects us constantly so I figured I'd get it on video:

No comments: