Sunday, September 20, 2009

I feel like...

an obsessed teenager! Remember in HS when you idolized the football star? Or when you had a huge crush on some other unattainable boy? I have fallen in love with someone and I wait endlessly for him to notice me. The moment I get some sort of recognition from him I obsess over the meaning of every line, every pause and every tone in his voice. I read and reread all the letters he passes to me and I memorize his handwriting. Then after I've told all my friends every single word that my love has said I wait for days more until finally I recieve some other recognition from him that I exist. So I feel like I'm an obsessed teenager again, focusing all my energy on an unatainable man and idealizing him in the process. Luckily he is already my husand and the obsession is quite a bit more warrented than a highschooler's crush.

No comments: