Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So tired!

I'm so tired right now! Matt and I got to bed at a reasonable hour (see his blog for full details of the trip) but were awake by 330. I tried to catnap but probably got only 15 minutes more sleep because I was worried I'd oversleep. I took a 2 hour nap when I got home and that seemed to help but then this morning I was awake at 4am. Emmaline woke up screaming because she was scared (she rolled onto her talking teddy bear and made it go off) and ended up spending more than a half hour in my bed. But after putting her down I started thinking of all the things that would be happening to Matt at 4am- would they be dumping him off his mattress? Making him do a million pushups? Did he regret what he was doing already? Had he made any friends to cushion the blow? Did he miss me yet? And thinking all that stuff, I couldn't get back to sleep. It was a long morning- I exercized then went to the temple then went out for lunch. So I left the house at 630 and didn't get home for good until 130. Emmaline and I both slept for another two hours but I'm still exhausted. I think most of my exhaustion is emotional rather than physical. Its been a rollercoaster of a few days, thats for sure!

No comments: