Monday, May 18, 2009

3rd times the charm

This is my third try at updating my blog. The previous two tries were greeted with a frozen computer and the subsequent loss of what I'd written. Because there isn't much to say, I didn't really care. And I still don't have much to say but I figured I'd see if I can finally get this sorta-not-updates post up. Matt has been working on getting in shape. His records at the moment are 36 situps in one minute (44 total) and 26 pushups in one minute (26 total). He has to get up to at least 35 pushups and 40 situps just to be ready for boot camp so he is working as hard as he can. Today he decided to set an alarm on his phone that rings every hour. When it rings he gets down and does 20 pushups. We are hoping that this will help improve his speed as well as his reps. Hopefuly it doesn't just tire him out. We'll see in a few days if this is helping or not. Matt did graduate on Saturday! He recieved his Associates degree from St Charles Community College. We are both so proud of him. It took him 7 semesters of working full time and doing as many classes as he could handle every semester and its finally done! I'll post some super hot pics of him in his robes in the next post. :)

No comments: