Sunday, February 1, 2009

Some Updates

Okay. So i'm updating a few things that I've mentioned in passed posts. 1. Our fishtank. We got four neons, a snail and two guppys. Last I posted, our snail killed a guppy and tried to commit suicide. Since then, one of our neons have died (sorry Shemp) and we have had several baby snails born. The baby snail eggs were on the plants we bought and we were told the are like rabbits so we are going to need to buy a snail eating fish to get rid of them eventually. Until then baby snails are cute and keep my neice occupied for ever looking for them. 2. School. I'm only taking two classes right now- Rhetoical Studies and British Literature. Sometimes I feel so busy I don't want anyone to talk to me and other times I'm so bored that I watch movies all day. Neither is a really good balance of my time. 3. Emmaline. She is begining to climb onto things- chairs, the couch, toy boxes, you name it. Every once in a while she forgets that she knows how to climb back down and get scared. It snowed here for a few days and she HATES the snow. Generally we can put her coat on and let her walk to the car when its time to go anywhere but she sees the snow on our doorstep and freezes and starts crying immediately. I tried to stand her up in it and she was clawing me trying to get up again. She'll probably be a skiier when she grows up :) I can't think of much else to update everyone with. Just doing the day to day grind.

No comments: