Friday, February 13, 2009

My Purse

I got 'tagged' by my sister in law...
Here's the rules: 1) Post a picture or two of the purse you are carrying now. Do not cheat and go and grab that cute purse that is stashed away in your closet, post what you are using now. 2) Post how much you spent on your fabulous bag, and if there is a great story to go along with it then include that. 3) Tag some people to see what they're using as their bag and the stories that go behind them.
I got my purse for Christmas a few years back. It must have been a more expensive purse because it has made it this far with only a little wear and tear. It totally fits my personality. I don't really have a great story. I was carrying around a purse that I liked, it was sort of a grey bag. It slung over my shoulder, was way casual and I guess a bit teenagerish. My sister told me it was cute when I bought it but come to find out... she meant that it was cute for 'every once in a while' not all the time. She told me this as she was giving me my new purse! Gotta love sisters. But hey, I got a really great purse out of it!
In it: wallet, two full tic-tacs and one empty one, keys, chapstick, pen, walmart giftcard with 8$ on it, candy wrapper, two pennies, a wad of tissues (unused, thank goodness!), two barretts, another wad of tissues (we are going through a runny spell here obviously), my gym work out pass and earbuds.
Now I'm goin to put one barrett in, throw away the garbage and take a picture. Say Cheese!
Now I find it mildly amusing that I set my purse on a wipes container with playdough in the background...if my purse doesn't show it, something will!
Now I get to tag Christal and Laura! Show me your purses!

No comments: