Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lots of Children!

Hello everybody!
I've definately had a taste of what more kids will be like. This past week has been interesting. My sister left town for 10 days and I've had her littlest (Andrew) here the whole time. I've had the other two (Julia and Carolyn) over all day three days now while my mom is in school. Its been quite an adventure. Andrew fits our schedule quite well and takes naps when Emmaline does. And the two of them play fairly well together. Andrew is still young enough that he just looks at you weird when you take a toy from him then moves onto something else. Lucky for Emmaline becuase having to share everything has been really really hard on her.
Emmaline's behavior has become interesting. Because Andrew screams a lot she feels like she should be allowed to scream...She has been taking toys a lot more (mostly because she is getting to that age but also because she has competition for 'her' stuff) and starting to pinch and push and hit. Thats partly an age thing too but I think she is getting some influence from the older cousins. Thats okay, we are working on it.
Anyway, I think it'll be weird come Sunday when Andrew goes home and only Julia is coming over again on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It'll seem quiet or something!
I took about 7 pictures before Emmaline finally sat still. Then her daddy came home and decided to help!

1 comment:

Montefusco Family said...

I love when daddies decide to "help". LOL SO cute!