Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Quantity of Pictures

Carolyn and Emmaline with Baby
Lottie loving Baby
Lottie was trying to pick up the watermellon. I wish I'd gotten the picture a split second later with the 'grunt' face!
Mommy and Lottie at the airport. Lottie wanted the camera :)
Baby in her carseat. I love sleeping babies!
Lottie has been much more curious about the baby than Emmaline ever was, probably because Emmaline was older. I think Lottie thinks a doll just came to life! The next pictures are somewhat blurry but its fun so see how she interacts with the baby!
Lottie mid-fit.
Stylin'- I love the little tongue!
Emmaline and Carolyn watching a movie on the beanbag chair.
On the way home from the airport the girls were so exhausted from traveling for 30 hours, they zonked! Its too bad car seats aren't more conducive to comfortable sleep!

1 comment:

Rucinski Family said...

Oh My Goodness! The girls are getting soo big! There is a picture of Lottie and the baby where lottie reminds me of a younger Matt. LOL They all are too cute! :)