Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Great News!

This is a teaser post, sorry!
Our family recently recieved some Amazing news that I really really want to share! I hesitate to actually post about it yet because of the nature of the situation, bu I want everyone to know, we are REALLY EXCITED!
We will be going back to the states any day now and I'll be spending a significant amount of time there. Matt gets to be with us for a few weeks, which we are glad for, and we will miss him when he goes back to Guam without us!
If you are in Missouri, I hope to see you and visit and catch up. Keep checking back for an update- I'll post All about it as soon as I feel its the right time :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Gah! How can you leave us all hanging like this?! Whatever it is, Yay for you! :D I'm excited to know what all the excitement is about. (also, yay that you get to have your vacation after all!)

Valerie said...

ENJOY!! I wish we were going to be there! Give the girls a hug for me!!