Thursday, February 10, 2011

Girls Pictures

So I got right to blogging this morning- I'm still not even dressed. But to make myself feel good, there is a load of laundry and I'm justifying the blogging by waiting to switch the laundry around. Back in September Emmaline turned 3 and Lottie was 4 months. I had my good friends Ben and Becca take their pictures for me. Unfortuantely, I went off to Korea right afterward and didn't actually get them posted. But here are the works of art for your enjoyment:
Emmaline has her dad's smile and both the girls have my eyes. I love my gorgeous girls- I'm so in love with them every time I look at them. And Matt is already talking about buying a shot-gun.

3 comments:

Christal Harding said...

Those are the best pictures ever!!! Are you able to send digital copies? I love all of them but I really like the one with Lottie looking over your shoulder. And... like I said I like a lot of them!

Rucinski Family said...

love all the pictures! the black and white picture of the girls is my favorite! I .. uh.. "borrowed" it. haha. okay. I stole it. :)

Laura said...

I'm glad they caught some real smiles. :)