Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Beach!

I love that we are Beaches, and we go to the beach. I even have my girls wear clothes that say 'beach girl' and 'beach fun' and stuff. Its corny, but I think all you out there are just really jealous :)
Lottie loves the wind blowing in her face, didn't really care about the water, and hated the sand.
Emmaline loved the sand (she kept licking her hands...), was okay with the water, and didn't really pay attention to the wind.
Mom and Lottie! Matt said my hair looks even better in the sunlight :)
Dad and Emmaline! There are a lot of pieces of coral washed up on the beaches here. Technically we aren't allowed to collect coral off the beaches so we left it there. That doesn't mean that in the future I'll be able to resist such temptation!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think it's funny that you said Lottie hates the sand, but then the picture you have shows her eating it. Somehow, that just doesn't express hate to me. :)