Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Shopping Spree!

I've been waiting for this my whole pregnancy. I have been waiting to go shopping and buy everything that I want that I haven't gotten yet. I waited this long just to make sure that if I got anything along the way I wouldn't end up duplicating things. But I decided yesterday that I've waited as long as I was going to wait.
So here is what I bought: From Target
2 boppy covers (I have a bare boppy but no covers...yet!)
1 cute flowery crib sheet ( I have one yellow checkerd one and wanted something more girly....)From Amazon
A Maya Wrap
A Baby Bath A Diaper Bag! From Target, again, cause that was yesterday, this was this morning,
A Diaper caddy (its acutally green with some light colored polka dots but they didn't have that exact picture)
A Swing!
I already had confirmation that the Target order and the Maya wrap are already shipped so I should get those in a few days! I can't wait to start opening boxes...its almost my favorite part of having a baby!

No comments: