Thursday, April 22, 2010

Got It!

Today I got two packages in the mail- one from Target and the other from Baby Boutique! The target package was the two boppy covers and the crib sheet. I was surprised that the boppy cover I thought I'd like the least, the red one, is actually my favorite of the two! But Emmaline got to choose which cover we put on first so we are doing my 2nd favorite, the pink one. I also got the Maya Wrap and I'm totally excited about it. Luckily they sent an instructional DVD along with it or I don't think I'd ever figure it out! I love the color, I think I'll fall in love with the fabric eventually. I used one of Emmaline's dolls to practice while the video was going and it was sort of fun. I even tried putting Emmaline in the wrap, on my hip (they say up to 30 or 35 pounds and she's only 28 so...) but I never did stand up to test it out. She enjoyed getting all snuggly though! I still haven't recieved a confirmation that the baby bath or the diaper bag have been shipped- I'll have to wait for a while longer before I get those. I'm most excited about the diaper bag- I can't wait to pack it! So I hope it gets here before baby does next week...

No comments: