Friday, April 29, 2011

Hair Cut, Cute Pics, Fun Times

Fair warning, these pics are in no specific order. But they are cute. :) Lottie holding Easter eggs she 'found' at the military party (we set her right in front of them, she grabbed one in each hand and started shaking!)
I don't know how she got in here but she loves it!
This big huge plush lion is at the library. Lottie loves 'cuddling' on anything soft like this!
This is Matt, Lottie and Emmaline overlooking the viewpoint on base. More pics of this later...
Did I tell you about our trip to the ER? No? Emmaline put something in her nose...or so she said. So we had to take a nice trip to the ER to fish it out. But it wasn't there. The nurse told her that one hospital bracelets entitled her to a hug whenever she wanted and the other entitled her to a kiss. She actually used them! It was sweet.
Okay, here is the view from the view point. Its Tarague Beach. Pretty sweet, no?
Emmaline looking over the ledge at the viewpoint.
Lottie after eating Spaghetti. I don't know why, but seeing kids covered in spaghetti is one of my favorite things :)
This is the "Before" of my hair. Yes, I took the picture myself so I'm smiling weird. I loved how long it was but it was falling out like crazy. An acquaintance told me that it was probably too heavy and cutting it would help (it didn't :() This is the "After" of my haircut. Again, I'm holding the camera so I have a weird smile. I like my haircut-sometimes. My preference is long but at the same time, I love having the swoopy bangs a lot. It looks better on me. I'm going to grow it back out eventually but hopefully it'll stop thinning...
And thats the end of the pictures! I know, you are sad. But maybe this week I'll finish the cushion for the chair and the mobile for the playroom and I'll take pictures of the entire project! There was a ton that was done and its taken a long time. The results are still up in the air. Im not entirely convinced that the stuff I worked on actually matches the inspiration piece, although the stuff I did all matches eachother... I'll let you decide :)

1 comment:

Rucinski Family said...

stress is a HUGE factor in hair loss. I know mine is thinning like crazy.. and I'm totally bummed. Try to "center your chi". haha. :)

The view looks amazing! I'm bummed I don't have that kind of view.

The girls are growing up so fast. Crazy.