Friday, July 30, 2010

Carolyn Turned 4!

Meet the Birthday Girl.
This is Carolyn. She just turned 4. She wanted to have a Princess Party for her birthday!
Step 1: Dress Up!
Julia donning her crown and skirt Emmaline putting on her royal gloves
Step 2: Apply makeup!
Carolyn having her make up applied
(I just have to point out how amazing my hair looks in this picture. Its not very often I see the back of my head so I must say I'm plesantly surprised at how good my hair looks!)
Step 3: Pose for glamour shots!
Emmaline, Emily, Cammile,Carolyn, Julia
Next up: Presents!
Emmaline gave her bracelets and stickers, Julia gave her some coloring pictures, a color chain and some home made books, Emily gave her some princess figures, Cammile gave her a dolly and grandma gave her the pretty dress she is wearing as well as a tea set!
Then: The dessert! Our princesses ate dainty brownie cakes and had lemonade from a fashionable tea service!
Make a wish!
Top left: Emmaline, Grandma, Emily, Carolyn
Bottom Left: Cammile, Julia The Entertainment:
The princesses passed the shoe to see who would get to go to the ball with Prince Charming!
When they were done with the fun, our princesses were exhausted and went home to take naps. After all, they need their beauty sleep!
Happy Birthday Carolyn!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Your hair does look very nice in that picture. I agree.