Wednesday, February 10, 2010

May I Point Out?

I have 81 days left to be pregnant, give or take. Other than the 2 week Christmas break and the few weeks before we found out I was pregnant, Matt has been gone the entire time. (I think thats something like 168 days by now...) 81 days. What do I do with 81 days? I really should finish my two classes up. I really should make freezer meals. I really should deep clean (especially the bathrooms!). I really should catch up on Emmaline's baby book. I really should go through all the baby clothes and get them washed and sorted. I really should do a lot of things. We'll see what actually gets done. And as big as the number 81 sounds, right now its nearly equivelant to saying that I'll be having this baby next week. Somehow there just doesn't seem to be enough time to do anything.

No comments: