Sunday, November 1, 2009

Things on my mind right now

1. I hate hearing my dishwasher run. Its not quiet and there is one part of the cycle that always scares me because it sounds so horrible. 2. I'm 14 weeks today. Does it feel like 14 weeks? No. And thats probably good. 3. I have a cramp in my stomach when I move around and its been there since last night. I'm wondering if this is something I should call the doctor about... 4. Matt is supposed to get his orders in a week or two. I'm very curious about where we are going. 5. Murphy's law says that anything that can go wrong will, or anything that could be different will be, or basically, don't expect anything because the exact opposite will happen. So I keep expecting that we'll get assigned to my least favorite place on Matt's wishlist so therefore... 6. I've done really well at getting a good chunk of homework done these past few days. Somehow I have to keep that up for 7 more weeks. 7. The dishwasher is making that yucky, scary noise right now. 8. I wonder how long Emmaline will entertain herself by eating candy and dancing to music in her head. Its nice not having to entertain her right now. 9. I wonder when Matt is going to call. 10. I woke up at 8 this morning and was disappointed that I slept as long as I did. When I got to the computer I realized that I didn't set any of my clocks back so therefore it was still actually 7 and I didn't technically sleep as long as I thought I did. Or did I? 11. I really can't leave a list at the predictable 10 points. So I have to add another one to make it 11.

No comments: