Friday, July 24, 2009

Up and coming Vaca!

I get to go to Utah for a week and a half to visit my best friend whom I haven't seen in 18 months. I'm totally excited. We are double lucky because Emmaline is still free to fly (only for another 2 months) so we are taking advantage of that. While there I will also get to visit my long lost sister. I haven't seen her or her kids for about 6 months now. I'm looking forward to seeing Andrew walking, Carolyn talking better and Julia shocking me with how tall she has gotten. I get to go to a Discovery Center (a children's museum I think), a birthday party and to book club. And I'm sure I'll go shopping, go to the park, watch tons of movies, maybe put a puzzle together... and listen to Savage Garden over and over and over again. It'll be bliss for 10 days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation! Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Oops - I forgot I was signed in under this account. This is Crystal Hunter!

Laura said...

I've had Savage Garden playing in my car for the last two or three weeks. And we have a huge puzzle that we are in desperate need of help to finish. Good thing you're coming!