Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Video Tour and other stuff

School got out last week! I'm so happy! I ended up getting a 77% on my final for British Lit (thats good considering my midterm I got 49% on...) and the teacher emailed the next day saying "I've decided to bump every one's grades up a full 10%. I have no reason, I'm just insanely nice." So, I ended up getting an 87%. I'm pretty sure I pulled an A out of the class. My other class- the one with the magazine, also ended and was quite anti-clamatic. But thats quite alright. I'm pretty sure I have an A there too. Whoohoo! My days since school got out have been interesting. Friday- Monday I sat around watching TV all day long and I told Matt that he needed to help me get onto other things. Tuesday we ended up rearranging our bedroom and cleaning it. That was very much needed! And we got pictures on the wall- something that always makes a room feel better. Then Wednesday we got sucked into the tv again so today I put my foot down, 'captured' Matt and told him we were going to organize and clean until Noon today. That means I got a full 4 and a half hours out of him. We started with our storage unit on our patio and ended up eliminating three boxes worth of stuff either sending it to the garbage or the thriftstore or inside for use. Then we moved onto our bedroom closet and organized all the boxes sitting around in there. We got that room looking quite nice as well. When done with that we moved onto Emmaline's closet. Although we didn't get rid of anything there we did rearrange and make everything look better. Then last but not least, we tackled our diningroom table- which had had everything piled on it during the course of the morning. We ended up finishing everything about 11:47 and Matt was very ready to stop. So now my house is really clean and really organized. I was trying to figure out what to tackle tomorrow and I'm thinking I'll clean out the bathroom cupboards. Emmaline is getting another tooth in. She sprouted almost all of her teeth really quick and all at the same time but her four 'fangs' have not yet arrived. I'm expecting them to all come in at the same time but we are only seeing one peak its way through. If it comes in and the other ones don't I think she'll look funny. I'm allowed to say that! I decided to take some videos of my house and show all the neat cleaning I've done. As I went to download, I mistakenly assumed that the earliest video was also part of my adventures. It was a huge video and took a long time to download. So I think I'll leave it.

This is our Storage Unit, the begining of our 'adventure'.

Then here is Emmaline's closet (I just realized I should have done a sweep of her room so you could see that too. Sorry. Maybe next time).

This is our closet/pantry.

This is our bedroom.

This is our living/dining areas (the camera died as I was finishing the dining room so the kitchen went into another video).

And lastly, our kitchen!

I hope you enjoyed the tour of my house. I'm very pleased that its almost completely done being decorated. Heres a thought...how 'bout some of you come visit me? That would be fun.

1 comment:

Montefusco Family said...

Wooo! I love the tour. Next time I totally want to see Emma's room, I am curious to see what it looks like. Thanks for letting me be a voyeur!