Monday, January 12, 2009

I think I lost track

Its been almost a week and I've been so busy I seriously think that I forgot I even had a blog! So...I don't have pictures this time but my sister in law posted some pictures she took of Emmaline while we were there and they are really really cute. I think her post was around Jan 9... but don't quote me on that. You'll have to look a few back before you find it. But its titled "Playtime with Cousin Emma." Follow this link to check them out: http://montefuscofamily.blogspot.com/ School started and although I'm not in over my head yet I still feel behind. I still have not recieved two of my text books- not a good thing. One of them I have an assignment that is due by Wednesday and the other text I don't need yet. Thank goodness. I've been babysitting a lot lately too... my sister went on a mini vaca and left her kids with my mom so I helped babysit last Friday. Then this week my mom is in class all day every day so I'm babysitting Julia while she is in class. She is generally pretty good at staying occupied but as any 5 year old does, she asks a lot of questions. And I get distracted pretty easily. Sigh. Matt is starting his final semester next Tuesday. His schedule is really busy because he has two art classes. Art classes are fun but they aren't really fair. Most classes quote the number of credits off how many hours you are in class every week. But art classes don't do that. So Matt has two 3 credit classes (normally that would mean 6 hours of class) but he is actually in class for 6 hours PER class- 12 hours a week. And thats on top of one or two other classes. I'm excited he is getting to take some art classes because I know he'll love it but it takes away from a lot of time we could be spending together. Oh well...he promised to take the summer semester off so we can spend loads of time together before he starts his aviation degree. I hope you all go look at the pictures- they are too adorable to miss!

No comments: