Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I know how to post pictures!

So, I finally got the memory chip out of the camera and I'm posting some pictures! Yea!
Here is a picture of Matt and Emmaline at the zoo a little while ago. Ignore the weird guy in the background, I don't know him.
Okay, now here is a picture of Emmaline devouring her Spaghetti. Its funny, I realized that I would prefer taking a half an hour to clean her up than I would prefer just feed her so she doesn't get messy. It gives us some really cute pictures!

This picture is of me and Emmaline. I think my hair is rather cute in this picture so I want to show it off. It was one of those days where everything just worked.

And this last picture is just adorable anyway. It was the first time I put a hat and mittens on her. I think she was saying 'ut-oh!' in this picture.

So that is a whole slew of pictures of my family. I have the cutest daughter and the hottest husband and I don't think it can be contested now.

I think I'm going to take a stab at figuring out videos and post the bubble video in a previous post. So if you see it, I've succeeded!

1 comment:

Montefusco Family said...

Oh wow, I didn't know that you guys had a blog. Yay!
I love checking out the pictures and videos, LOVE IT!