Saturday, August 11, 2012

Guess where I am!

Wanna guess where I am? Here are some clues!

When I got here I realized that having only one pair of socks is not going to work. My pants will get wet walking around and my toes will freeze.

I am excited to go to the two zoos that are nearby.

The view of the mountain is amazing fom many places on base.

The trees are evergreen but the grass is ever-brown!

I felt really really weird driving the speed limit on the freeway. I could drive 30 miles and cover the entire length of Guam without even tapping the breaks!

Guess yet? No?

Well, I'll definitely want to visit the needle, ride a ferry and visit my old stomping grounds.

What about now? Figured it out? Well, I'll tell you. I'm in Seattle, at Joint base Lewis-McChord.

Matt is working on getting orders to leave Guam, but we have no guarantee that he will be sent here. And no guarantee that he will even stay in his same job.  I will be delivering at the Seattle Children's Hospital and Thaddeus will have some amazing doctors.

Life has been incredibly herd lately, I have felt like things are completely out of my control. But I have dealt with difficult thing before and I'm choosing to trust God in all this. It's always better and easier if I do that.

No comments: