Sunday, October 2, 2011

I know I Should have pictures...

I just feel like its been too long since I wrote but the camera isn't handy at the moment to put up pictures.
So- we are home now! The flight went really really well. There were so many people willing to help me get where I needed to go- thank goodness!
The girls all struggled getting into a good sleeping pattern again and I had one night where I slept a total of an hour an a half. That was a really long two days. But I think we are back to a 'normal' for now!
We have started the homestudy process here in Guam (thats the reason we came back!). Matt and I each have interviews next week. We are supposed to take in as much paperwork as we currently have done so I spent a long time today putting everything together. We still need background and court clearances and a few miscelaneous papers (like a certain SS card that has managed to get lost...)
We have decided to change the baby's name...again. I know! I know! Poor girl has had more names in her 3 months than an average person has in their life time. I was giving the lawyer the information he needed for the paperwork and I told her we were naming her Gabrianna Lynn. He wanted me to reread the paperwork and as I got to the part where her name was, I got this sinking feeling of "Thats not her name!" So I went home and freaked out for a while.
When it came down to it, we are just going back to the name we originally wanted for her Gabriella Lynn. It still has some significance, it just doesn't have 'Anna' in it like the birth mom originally liked. I feel much better after 'changing' her name again.
Any other updates? Oh, Lottie is currently sprouting 3 molars at once as well as two miscelaneous teeth coming in. Poor child's nose is running like a faucet and she is crankier than a crab! Emmaline turned 4 a few weeks ago and I'm sorta halfway planning a party for her here. If I actually get working on it, she'll have her 4th birthday party before she turns 5! Lol.
Matt and I are so glad to have our family all together again and I'm so thankful for all the prayers that have been said on our behalf. Thank you all for your support during this interesting adventure!

1 comment:

Crystal Hunter said...

I'm glad you made it back, and that you can finally sleep again!