Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A little bit of Everything

I'm feeling much too lazy to make 15 different posts so pictures are all getting crammed into one post.  

Like Mother Like Daughter


 Swim Time! 
We bought a cheap sprinkler and broke out our pool for the afternoon.  The girls had a blast! Matt especially enjoyed running through the sprinkler with the girls .  




 This is Lottie's  'hide out'. Its a cupboard that we don't use but she fits in perfectly.  Its hard not to want to close the door on her when she gets in sometimes.  That would be a mean Mom thing to do! ;)

 This is funny.  Gabriella loves her broccoli- Lottie sure doesn't!


Gabriella is such a happy baby girl!
 This is Gabriella's first pony tail.  Neither picture is the best, but she wouldn't stop moving!  It was fun to put in, but now I have to do all three girls' hair every day...hmmmm.



 Self-portrait of me and my girls!




Matt thought this sunrise was worthy of a picture.  It was much better in person.

 Hair Cut
 I keep saying I want to have long hair but then it gets long and I don't know what to do with it any more.  So I got it cut. And I like it again.  

Before
 During
Matt's sister Crystal cuts hair and did a marvellous job.  Love it Crystal!
 After
Lottie had her first chance to sleep outside her crib when we went to visit Grandma.  She struggled with it a bit but it was so cute to see her and Emmaline snuggling together!

 The girls and I on Christmas morning at Grandma's house (I totally look good :)

 Our Family Ginger Bread House.  We had fun building it.  But we didn't get to eat it :( There wasn't enough time and too many other good treats!  It probably got thrown away.  (I wrote "Beach Bunk" on the bottom corner :)
Christmas morning part II
We opened presents on New Years when we got home.  Emmaline and Lottie got kitchen dishes and food. Gabriella got a baby toy. I got a crock pot, Matt got a remote control helicopter and a card game.




And there you have it.  Our past month or so summed up in pictures.  

1 comment: